Nau Mai, Haere Mai, Piki Mai, Kake Mai
Kohukohu is an historic village on the Hokianga Harbour in the far north of New Zealand. It enjoys a mild climate and spectacular scenery and we have plenty of interesting and attractive places to stay (see Accommodation page) so why not come and see for yourself.
Our village is home to lots of interesting people, including many musicians, artists, writers, forward thinkers, environmentalists, conservationists, craftspeople and gardeners. We enjoy meeting people from all over the world.
Let us show you around our village...
- Market Day on Saturday, January 21, 2017 at Kohukohu Town Hall at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Yoga on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at St. Mary’s Church Hall at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Open Mike Night on Friday, January 27, 2017 at Kohukohu Fire Station at 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Soundgarden on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - Monday, January 30, 2017 at Bruce Walker’s place at 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Yoga on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at St. Mary’s Church Hall at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Yoga on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at St. Mary’s Church Hall at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Yoga on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at St. Mary’s Church Hall at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm