Nau Mai, Haere Mai, Piki Mai, Kake Mai
Kohukohu is an historic village on the Hokianga Harbour in the far north of New Zealand. It enjoys a mild climate and spectacular scenery and we have plenty of interesting and attractive places to stay (see Accommodation page) so why not come and see for yourself.
Our village is home to lots of interesting people, including many musicians, artists, writers, forward thinkers, environmentalists, conservationists, craftspeople and gardeners. We enjoy meeting people from all over the world.
Let us show you around our village...
- Dynamic Yoga on Friday, September 2, 2016 at St. Mary’s Church Hall at 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Restorative Yoga on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at St. Mary’s Church Hall at 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Pranayama/Meditation on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at St. Mary’s Church Hall at 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Dynamic Yoga on Friday, September 9, 2016 at St. Mary’s Church Hall at 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Aberhart in Hokianga on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - Sunday, October 9, 2016 at Village Arts at All Day